Wednesday 26 November 2014

Wrapping up for Winter Wonderland





So it is that time of year again! Winter Wonderland is here! Mulled wine all round, although I am still not listening  to Christmas music - it's not December just yet!


Even though we are nearing the end of November, it's been unusually mild. I didn't wrap up too warm, although did wear my new Joules scarf and waffle textures Zara coat. Scarf could quite literally pass for a blanket - but I love it.


I wore a cropped long sleeve grey marl top from Missguided and paired them with metallic pumps, also Missguided! High waisted jeans are Topshop - and so comfortable. Accessories are Michael Kors (watch) and Primark (necklace)


Here is my new baby! Michael Kors, eat your heart out. This is so perfect for every event. I. Love. This. Handbag.



Here's another Joules purchase - a 100% wool fedora with real feathers. The real and non-dyed feathers really add to the piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment